NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
ON THE INTERIM DIVIDEND (CASH)
PT FAJAR SURYA WISESA Tbk.
Domiciled in Jakarta Pusat
Following with the decision The Board of Directors on 14 November, 2017, relating to the distribution of the interim dividends for the fiscal year 2017 amounted to Rp 55,00 (fifty five Rupiah) per share, the Board of Directors of the Company hereby announces the following matters:
A. Schedule for the distribution of interim Dividend (Cash) is as follow:
1. Cum Interim Dividend in Regular and Negotiation : 21 November 2017
2. Ex Interim Dividend in Regular and Negotiation : 22 November 2017
3. Cum Interim Dividend in Cash Market : 24 November 2017
4. Ex Interim Dividend in Cash Market : 27 November 2017
5. Recording Date (Entitled to Cash Dividend) : 24 November 2017
6. Implementation of Interim Dividend Payment : 12 Desember 2017
B. Procedure for the distribution of Interim Dividend (Cash):
- This Notice is an official notification from the Company and the Company does not issue a special notice letter to the shareholders of the Company.
- The Interim Dividend will be distributed to shareholders whose names are validly registered in the Register of Shareholders of the Company on Recording Date on 24 November 2017 and / or The Shareholders of the Company whose names are validly registered in the account holder or the custodian bank in PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository (“KSEI”) at the close of trading dated 24 November 2017.
- For Eligible Shareholders whose shares are registered in KSEI, the payment will be made through KSEI and the Eligible Shareholders will be receiving payments from KSEI Account Holder concerned.
- For Eligible Shareholders whose shares are not in collective custody, payment of dividends can obtained at the Company office Jl. Abdul Muis No.30 Jakarta 10160, Phone (021) 3441316, Fax (021) 3457643 at the cashier during working hours from Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM – 16:00 PM WIB accompanied by a photocopy ID card or passport at the address in the Register of Shareholders.
- For shareholders whose want the dividend payment made by wire transfer to their bank account, a minimum net dividend amount has to be of Rp50.000,-(fifty thousand rupiah) and shall notify in writing the Bank’s name and account number no later than 24 November 2017 and the notification addressed to Biro Administrasi Efek (”BAE”) Perseroan, PT. Datindo Entrycom, Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28, Jakarta 10120 Telp. (021) 3508077, Fax (021) 3508078.
- The Company does not serve requests shareholders to transfer their rights of dividends to other parties.
- The dividend payment will be subject to income tax according to the rules applicable tax.
- Eligible Shareholder who is a Domestic Tax Payer in the form of a Legal Entity that has not yet informed the Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) is required to submit the NPWP to KSEI or Registrar no later than 24 November 2017 at 16.00 WIB, without the inclusion of NPWP, cash interim dividend paid to the Domestic Taxpayer shall be subject to a higher rate of Income Tax 100% of the normal rate.
- Eligible Shareholders who are Foreign Tax Payers whose withholding taxes using rates under the Agreement for the Avoidance of Double Taxation (P3B) must comply with the requirements of Regulation of the Director of Taxes No. PER-10 / PJ / 2017 on the Procedures for Implementation of Double Tax Avoidance Agreement by submitting Form DGT-1 or DGT-2 legalized by the tax office of company that entry the stock exchange to KSEI or BAE in accordance with KSEI rules and regulations, in the absence of DGT Form -1 or DGT-2, the cash interim dividend paid shall be subject to Income Tax Article 26 amounting of 20%.
Jakarta, 15 November 2017
Board of Directors