PT FAJAR SURYA WISESA TBK. (“COMPANY”)
ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby announce to the Shareholders of the Company that the Company will convene the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Meetings”) on:
Tuesday, 24 April 2018
10:30 A.M – finish
Mercantile Athletic Club
World Trade Center, Lantai 18
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 31, Jakarta 12920
The Shareholders of the Company who are entitled to attend or to be represented at the Meetings are:
- for shares that are not in collective custody :
The Shareholders of the Company whose names are validly registered in the Register of Shareholders of the Company on 29 March 2018 at the latest until 04:00 p.m. in PT Datindo Entrycom, the Share Registrar of the Company domiciled in Jakarta, having its office at Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28 Jakarta 10120 or the proxies of such Shareholders of the Company;
- for shares that are in a collective custody :
The Shareholders of the Company whose names are validly registered in the account holder or the custodian bank in PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository (“KSEI“) on 29 March 2018 at 04.00 p.m. or the proxies of such Shareholders of the Company. The securities account holders of KSEI under collective custody are required to provide the Register of Shareholders of the Company that they manage to KSEI to obtain a written confirmation for the Meetings (Konfirmasi Tertulis Untuk Rapat or “KTUR”).
Any proposal from the Shareholders of the Company will be included in the agenda of the Meetings if it meets the requirements pursuant to Article 11 paragraph (15) of the Articles of Association of the Company and Article 12 paragraph (1), (2), (3) and (4) of the Regulation of Indonesian Financial Services Authority No. 32/POJK.04/2014 date 8 December 2018 on the Planning and Conducting of the General Meetings of Shareholders of Public Companies as amended by Regulation of Indonesian Financial Services Authority No. 10/POJK.04/2017 date 14 March 2018 on the Amendment of the Regulation of Indonesian Financial Services Authority No. 32/POJK.04/2014 date 8 December 2018 on the Planning and Conducting of the General Meetings of Shareholders of Public Companies (“POJK 32/2014“), with the following terms :
- the proposal must be received by the Board of Directors of the Company no later than seven (7) days prior to the date of Invitation of the Meetings, i.e. on Monday, 26 March 2018;
- Shareholders who can propose a meeting agenda is 1 (one) shareholder or more who represent 1/20 (one twentieth) or more of all shares with valid voting rights;
- the proposed meeting agenda shall: (i) be done in good faith; (ii) consider the interest of the Company; (iii) be accompanied by the reasons and documents related to the proposed agenda; and (iv) not against the prevailing rules and regulations; and
- the proposed meeting agenda shall need Meetings approval.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 14 paragraph (4) sub (2) of the Articles of Association of the Company and Article 13 paragraph (3) POJK 32/2014, the Invitation of the Meeting will be published in at least 1 (one) Indonesian newspaper with national circulation on Monday, 2 April 2018, in Indonesia Stock Exchange’s website and also the Company’s website i.e. www.fajarpaper.com.
Thus we convey, to be known by the Shareholders of the Company.
Jakarta,16 March 2018
Board of Directors of the Company