NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
ON THE INTERIM DIVIDEND (CASH)
PT FAJAR SURYA WISESA Tbk. (“Company) 2016
Following with the decision The Board of Directors on 29 August, 2016 in Jakarta, relating to the distribution of the interim dividends for the fiscal year 2016 amounted to Rp 24, – (twenty four Rupiah) per share, the Board of Directors of the Company hereby announces the following matters:
- Schedule for the distribution of interim Dividend (Cash) is as follow:
- Cum Interim Dividend in Regular and Negotiation : 05 September 2016
- Ex Interim Dividend in Regular and Negotiation : 06 September 2016
- Cum Interim Dividend in Cash Market : 08 September 2016
- Ex Interim Dividend in Cash Market : 09 September 2016
- Recording Date (Entitled to Cash Dividend) : 08 September 2016
- Implementation of Interim Dividend Payment : 15 September 2016
B. Procedure for the distribution of Interim Dividend (Cash):
- This Notice is an official notification from the Company and the Company does not issue a Special notice letter to the shareholders of the Company.
- For Eligible Shareholders whose shares are registered in the Central Securities Depository Indonesia (“KSEI”), the payment will be made through KSEI and the Eligible Shareholders will be receiving payments from KSEI Account Holder concerned.
- For Eligible Shareholders whose shares are not in collective custody, payment of dividends can obtained at the Company office Jl. Abdul Muis No.30 Jakarta 10160, Phone (021) 3441316, Fax (021) 3457643 at the cashier during working hours from Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM – 16:00 PM WIB accompanied by a photocopy ID card or passport at the address in the Register of Shareholders.
- For shareholders whose want the dividend payment made by wire transfer to their bank account, a minimum net dividend amount has to be of Rp10.000,-(Ten thousand rupiah) and shall notify in writing the Bank’s name and account number no later than 8 September, 2016 and the notification addressed to Biro Administrasi Efek (”BAE”) Perseroan, PT. Datindo Entrycom, Puri Datindo – Wisma Sudirman, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 34-35 Jakarta 10220 Telp. (021) 5709009, Fax (021) 5709026.
- The Company does not serve requests shareholders to transfer their rights of dividends to other parties.
- The dividend payment will be subject to income tax according to the rules applicable tax.
- Eligible Shareholder who is a taxpayer who has not been included in the Tax Identification Number (NPWP), are required to submit a copy of NPWP to KSEI or BAE at the latest on 8 September 2016 at 16:00 pm. Without the inclusion of NPWP, Dividend Interim (cash) paid to the taxpayer of the Interior, will be subject to income tax (PPh) of 30%.
- Eligible Shareholders who are Foreign Taxpayers, the tax deduction will be based on the rates for the Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreement (P3B), shall meet the requirements of Article 26 of Law No. 36 of 2008 and submit DGT-1 or DGT-2 Original Form which has been legalized by the office of the domicile state tax to KSEI or BAE no later than 7 September 2016 (5 trading days prior the payment date) Without the DGT-1 and DGT-2 Form, Dividend Interim paid will be subject to income tax amounting to 20% of Article 26.
Jakarta, 31 Agustus 2016
Board of Directors